05 January 2012

A Year In Books

I made a goal to read forty books in a year. Well I missed it by four books. It was an interesting adventure, reading so many books with such a varying array of titles. This has motivated me to try this goal again. In 2012, I want to read forty books. Mixing with that goal are three others. Goal One: To read twelve books that have been on my shelves for at least a year. This is to be completed in 2012. Goal Two: To read all books available in English by Haruki Murakami, this is an on going goal. Goal Three: To read all books listed in 1001 Books To Read Before You Die, also an on going goal.

I will continue to add my reviews for books I read and I'm looking forward to yet another year in books. I am pleased to share my journey with any and all who want to join me. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment